Muhitin İngilizce Pratik Platformu 🧐

(Geek Velet) #469

There’s this thing. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Umur) #470

Now, you haven’t done much lsd, did you?

(Kürşad the Falcone) #471

I was the master of lsd, until I met kıymalı börek.

(Zeynep E.) #472

Meat pie (a.k.a. kıymalı börek) party will last for an hour at most, depending on how fast you eat, but Arkham Knight will last longer. Choose wisely.

(Wet Meatball) #473

I think he’s already made a choise. Cause kıymalı borek doesnt go forever.

(Zeynep E.) #474

I hope he made the right decision.

(Btw are we correcting each other’s grammar mistakes? I’ve never seen anybody doing it so far.)

*choice

(Wet Meatball) #475

Woops. Thanks m8 :slight_smile:

(Zeynep E.) #476

You’re welcome :grinning:

(Xάος) #477

Check this out :sweat_smile:
https://muhit.geekyapar.com/t/muhitin-ingilizce-pratik-platformu-face-with-monocle/29258/248?u=meliodastablet

(falanfilan) #478

Sorry but kıymalı börek won the fight. And i am not sorry about that. It took less time but it was ok. Quality over quantity.

(Xeque - Mate) #479

(Zeynep E.) #480

Oh God, I’m so sorry. I must’ve missed it. Thanks for correcting me! :grin:

(marko) #481

Yalovaian Physics Genius, Hypertension and TRT Killer, 13th President of Republic of Turkey Mr. Muharrem İnce :two_hearts:

(and this man a name) #484

i m trying to speak with american accent. honestly it s not very good but should i do this?

(Wet Meatball) #485

Go for it

(Zeynep E.) #486

Does anyone here have any tips for learning British accent? I’m trying to learn London accent for a while (although I had to quit because of the YKS, but I’ll continue after this Sunday), but I couldn’t find any videos or apps that are informative enough.

(marko) #487

Which London accent?

(and this man a name) #488

The best way to speak in a different accent you need to listen and practice again and again. If you are good at speaking English, focusing on a different accent is gonna be more easy I think.

(falanfilan) #489

I think nobody has to force itself to learn accent it’s not normal. Just make your own accent you don’t need to speak in certain way. But if you would try anyway there is man called luke in Luke’s English podcast he talk about recent issues and English Grammer. He has very good British accent you can listen him.

(Gazi Audomarus Fridia DCLXVI PFVV Pipinpadaloxicopolis the First) #490

My accent is a combination of Medieval English (King James, generally) , Western Accent, Victorian Accent, Modern British Accent and Modern American Accent. Sometimes it can lead to some communication issues.